Joint Replacement Specialists
Hip and knee joint replacements have become very predictable and reliable surgical procedures. At KOC these adult reconstructive surgical cases are handled with a unique team approach.
This team concept, which includes physician assistants and registered nurses, emphasizes patient education and communication and provides complete case management through pre-operative evaluation, surgery, hospitalization, rehabilitation and follow-up care. Dr. Brian Covino, Dr. Matt Nadaud and Dr. Chris Sherrell are Fellowship-trained Orthopedic Specialists who practice exclusively in the area of joint replacement surgery. This specialty practice allows them to stay on the forefront of rapidly improving medical technology, as demonstrated by their utilization of the innovative Minimally Invasive Procedures.
Whether bending over to tend a garden or kicking a ball in the park with your grandchildren, you depend on the joints in your hips and knees to work properly and painlessly. When routine activities become impossible, surgery is often necessary. You can rely on the exclusive specialization of the KOC joint replacement team to help restore you to an active and pain-free lifestyle with minimal invasion and optimal care.
Recommended Medical Consumer Information for Total Joint Patients
- Dr. Nadaud's Educational Links
- Dr. Covino’s Educational Links
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Dr. Covino's Page
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Dr. Nadaud's Page
- Information on Total Joint Implants
- Dental Work After a Joint Replacement - This link contains important information and guidelines for total joint patients who are planning dental work.